MedInfoSys® SaaS is a pure, web-based system for the management of medical enquiry handling.
It is aimed at dynamic and agile companies of any size who want a solution that:
- Is intuitive and easy to deploy and use.
- Is highly-configurable, such that:
- Optional features can be turned-on and off to suit company needs.
- Company-specific terminology and ways of working can be used wherever possible.
- Is fully validated and compliant with GDPR, 21 CFR Part 11 and other regulatory demands.
- Achieves consistency across their medical information operation, whether located in one site or many, on a global basis.
- Handles the unique requirements of medical information with appropriate interaction, data exchange and integration with other company functions (PV, Quality, CRM, etc).
Whilst available for customers to install on their own infrastructure if preferred, MedInfoSys® SaaS is primarily offered as an externally-hosted service, which has the following advantages:
- Minimised administrative overhead, which dramatically reduces overall project cost and financial risk of failure.
- Favourable market entry cost.
- Affordable pay-as-you-go pricing model, which spreads costs.
- Greatly reduces IT involvement and dependence, removing internal support and maintenance worries.
The implementation procedure involves working through a series of checklists and set-up questionnaires, refined over many years of experience to ensure a comprehensive, risk-free deployment.
Read more about various key aspects of the system on the following pages, or do contact us for more information: