Domains and Partners
Specific areas in which NIP has solutions and partners include:
- NIP is developing diagnostic support for “authentic sustainability”, i.e. commitments and actions that are fully aligned with organisational culture, and therefore motivational and actually deliverable.
- This begins with the process of establishing the potential benefits to organisations of working sustainably, as part of addressing the counterproductive and completely unsustainable nature of the various sustainability agendas currently being pushed.
Collaborative Working, e.g.:
- NIP has developed diagnostics to support the embedding of core collaborative working principles and certification to ISO44001 (formerly BS11000).
- NIP is also an ICW Delivery Partner, has implemented its CRAFT survey tools online and is a Member of the ICW Executive Network, members of which meet regularly as a group, and in sub-groups, to share knowledge, stimulate ideas, offer guidance and – through the members’ practical experience – build valuable inter-personal relationships.
- NIP also works with Accord Partners.
Local Government, e.g.:
- Building on legacy Contracts Register systems and working with SPS Consultancy Services to implement national procurement strategy diagnostics online.
- Working with Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals (ASAP) to deliver diagnostics of partnering capability, including reporting on compliance with ISO44001.
- Contributions to the ASAP Handbook.
- ASAP is a professional association committed to elevating and promoting the profession and discipline of alliance management. NIP have worked with ASAP to map their Alliance Life Cycle Framework to ISO44001, the standard for Collaborative Working Relationships.
Contract Management, e.g.:
- Participation in WCC (formerly IACCM) webinar programmes.
Outsourcing Management, e.g.:
- Diagnostics for the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and its biggest outsource partner, Amey (initially CarillionAmey), helping to start turn around their struggling £1.2bn relationship.
Aerospace & Defence, e.g.:
- NIP are delivering approved solutions into the A|D|S 21st Century Supply Chains (SC21) initiative – automating the business and relationships diagnostics that comprise the programme and supporting its strategic delivery partners.
- A|D|S is the premier trade organisation advancing the UK Aerospace, Defence, Security and Space industries. Farnborough International Limited (FIL), which runs the Farnborough International Airshow, is a wholly-owned subsidiary.
- NIP has also provided other, customised relationship diagnostics within the sector.
- NIP is a JOSCAR-certified company: “The JOSCAR Registration Mark is valued by some of the largest purchasers in the defence community and indicates that your organisation has gone through the process required to demonstrate its commitment and credentials to the industry.” – Hellios, NIP’s JOSCAR certifier.
Supply Chain, e.g.:
- Supporting NATS with online supplier management diagnostics.
- Enabling FSL Aerospace to scale-up its engagement with its supply chain and with its customers.
Sales Channels, e.g.:
- Portfolio management for RedHat’s resellers.
- Typically, sales channels are engaged and mobilised to build, enable, and empower a robust ecosystem of partners that amplify market position, with the intention of driving faster sales growth, realising efficiencies, and securing broader portfolio adoption.
NIP also supports the work of the Mises Institute, the world’s largest, oldest, and most influential educational institution devoted to promoting Austrian economics, freedom, and peace in the tradition of classical liberalism.