MedInfoSys® SaaS is a pure, web-based system for the management of medical enquiry handling.
It is principally aimed at smaller, dynamic companies who want a solution that:
- Is intuitive and easy to deploy and use.
- Is highly-configurable, such that:
- Optional features can be turned-on and off to suit company needs.
- Company-specific terminology can be used wherever possible.
- Is fully validated and compliant with 21 CFR Part 11 and other regulatory demands.
- Achieves consistency across their medical information operation, whether located in one site or many (including in different countries).
- Handles the unique requirements of medical information with reference to other company functions.
MedInfoSys® SaaS is offered as a hosted “Cloud Service”, which has the following advantages:
- Minimum amount of administrative bother, project cost and financial risk of failure.
- Reduces market entry cost.
- Affordable pay-as-you-go pricing model, which spreads costs.
- Greatly reduces IT involvement and dependence, removing internal support and maintenance worries.
The implementation procedure involves working through a series of checklists and set-up questionnaires, refined over many years of experience to ensure a comprehensive, risk-free deployment.
Read more about various key aspects of the system on the following pages, or do contact us for more information: