RMR Service – key relationship engagement
The Relationship Measurement Matrix (RMM) is an 18 question diagnostic tool focussed on the key attributes of a business-to-business relationship.
It is used to identify gaps in perception between parties and to surface any issues or opportunities for further consideration.
Encapsulating and building on the SC21 Relationship Management Review, NIP’s ARC RMR Service enables organisations to:
- Establish current relationship performance levels.
- Surface related supply chain issues.
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
Answers questions like:
- “How can I measure trust in the relationship?”
- “And how can I measure additional value created?”
- “How can I measure the performance of the relationship overall?”
- Web-based managed service.
- Automated participant invitations, reminders and progress tracking.
- Target setting option.
- Optional anonymity control.
- Capture of parameter scoring and related issues.
- Reports updated in real-time.
- Consensus management.
- In-depth gap analysis.
- Capture suggested improvement actions.
- Recommended actions (Improvement Report).
- Export comments and suggested improvement actions to action management tool.
- Facilitator/Practitioner support.
- Workshop support.
- Categorise relationships for category-based reporting.
- Categorise participant under ‘roles’, for role-based reporting.
How it works:
- Run a traditional, single, 2-way relationship review.
- Aim to repeat every 6-12 months.
- Schedule ahead of face-to-face account reviews.
- Agree consensus position and target.
- Track and progress activity to close gaps and reach target.