ARC Actions Manager
Addressing key issues through transparent activity and action not only builds trust, but also enhances the the quality and effectiveness of relationships – both internal and external – taking them to new levels.
The ARC Actions Manager is a visual and interactive means to capture, prioritise and progress agreed actions from multiple sources, teams and sites, typically as a result of diagnostics relating to e.g.:
- Customer or supplier requirements.
- Change management and improvement programmes.
- Existing programmes and projects.
- Planning activities.
- Risk and dependency assessments.
- etc, etc.
Although the ARC Actions Manager can be deployed standalone, it is therefore usually implemented alongside a diagnostic solution – supporting individual and cross-boundary Improvement Plans, and expediting Risk Registers and Issue Logs.
Overall, the ARC Actions Manager answers questions like:
- “How do I make sure any change/improvement initiative doesn’t stall?”
- “How can I make sure that the relevant people have access to the relevant actions, whilst also being able to have an overview of activity progression?”
- Web-based service, managed by NIP, but can be run by an external consultant or taken ‘in-house’.
- Based on ‘Kanban Board’ approach.
- Individual and shared Boards.
- ‘Drag and drop’ visual metaphor for action progression.
- Assign action owner.
- Access model allows for central overview with restricted access for action owners.
- Colour-coded priority.
- Various progress and department reports, updated in real-time.
- Generate action lists with status.
- Facilitator/Practitioner support.
- Customised fields.
- Custom reports.
- Share access with other organisation(s) (e.g. for Joint Relationship Management Plans)
How it works:
- Import actions.
- Assign ownership.
- Track progress.
- Common format to capture actions from multiple sources.
- Shared space to ensure agreement on status, ownership and commitments.