Relationship Management Review (RMR)
The Relationship Management Review (RMR) uses a 5-section, 18-question diagnostic tool, to establish the state of a business-to-business (B2B) relationship and to surface any issues or opportunities that need addressing.
NIP’s ARC RMR Service encapsulates and builds on the RMR process – automatically distributing, managing and analysing responses – eliminating the admin burden so that time and attention can be better focused.
The RMR diagnostic can be used to:
- Establish current relationship performance levels.
- Identify gaps in perception.
- Surface related supply chain and customer issues.
- Manage relationships as a ‘portfolio’.
Unlike the old Excel-based process, NIP’s ARC RMR Service enables the diagnostic to be used on a much larger scale and in different ways, depending on the current area of focus:
- Key relationship engagement – focus on a small number of individual relationships.
- Red flagged relationship engagement – focus on the quick wins in failing relationships.
- Voice of the supply chain – focus on one-sided feedback from a large number of suppliers and any patterns that emerge.
- Voice of your customers – focus on one-sided feedback from a large number of customers and any patterns that emerge.
- Relationship capability – focus on introducing the terminology and assessing current capability / ability to perform
- 30 minute RMR – if everyone is already in the room (e.g. at an account meeting or conference), request the feedback and get the reports and analysis immediately.