RMR Service – voice of Customers
The Relationship Measurement Matrix (RMM) is an 18 question diagnostic tool focussed on the key attributes of a business-to-business relationship.
It is used to identify gaps in perception between parties and to surface any issues or opportunities for further consideration.
Encapsulating and building on the SC21 Relationship Management Review, NIP’s ARC RMR Service enables organisations to:
- Establish current relationship performance levels.
- Surface related supply chain issues.
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
Answers questions like:
- “How can we engage with more customers, more appropriately and more constructively?”
- “What do our customers think of us/themselves/our relationship?”
- “Where should we focus (improvement) attention across our customer base?”
- “Are we capable of working collaboratively?”
- Web-based managed service.
- Automated participant invitations, reminders and progress tracking.
- Target setting option.
- Optional anonymity control.
- Capture of parameter scoring and related issues.
- Reports updated in real-time.
- Consensus management.
- In-depth gap analysis.
- Capture suggested improvement actions.
- Recommended actions (Improvement Report).
- Export comments and suggested improvement actions to action management tool.
- Categorise relationships for category-based reporting.
- Categorise participants under ‘roles’, for role-based reporting.
How it works:
- Request 1-way feedback from an unlimited number of customers.
- Typically 1-5 participants per supplier.
- Aim to repeat every 6-12 months.
- Focus on improvements consolidated across the customer base (not just on individual relationships).