RMR Service – 30 Minute RMR
The Relationship Measurement Matrix (RMM) is an 18 question diagnostic tool focussed on the key attributes of a business-to-business relationship.
It is used to identify gaps in perception between parties and to surface any issues or opportunities for further consideration.
Encapsulating and building on the SC21 Relationship Management Review, NIP’s ARC RMR Service enables organisations to:
- Establish current relationship performance levels.
- Surface related supply chain issues.
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
Answers questions like:
- “How can I get the most out of a scheduled account meeting?”
- “How can I get more value out of the limited time I have in front of my customer?”
- Web-based managed service.
- Mobile device enabled.
- Automated participant invitations, reminders and progress tracking.
- Target setting option.
- Optional anonymity control.
- Capture of parameter scoring and related issues.
- Reports updated in real-time.
- Consensus management.
- In-depth gap analysis.
- Capture suggested improvement actions.
- Recommended actions (Improvement Report).
- Export comments and suggested improvement actions to action management tool.
- Facilitator/Practitioner support.
- Workshop support.
- Categorise relationships for category-based reporting.
- Categorise participants under ‘roles’, for role based reporting.
How it works:
- Run a single, 2-way relationship review in less than 30 minutes – i.e. fast track the process.
- Carry out at start of face-to-face account review.
- Instant reports and analysis.
- Agree consensus position and target.
- Track and progress activity to close gaps and reach target.