RMR Service – Relationship Capability
The Relationship Measurement Matrix (RMM) is an 18 question diagnostic tool focussed on the key attributes of a business-to-business relationship.
It is used to identify gaps in perception between parties and to surface any issues or opportunities for further consideration.
Encapsulating and building on the SC21 Relationship Management Review, NIP’s ARC RMR Service enables organisations to:
- Establish current relationship performance levels.
- Surface related supply chain issues.
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
Answers questions like:
- “How can we introduce a larger number of suppliers to the concept of collaborative relationships?”
- “How can we engage with more suppliers, more appropriately and more constructively?”
- “What do our suppliers think of themselves and their capability to have constructive relationships?”
- “Where should we focus (improvement) attention across our supply chain?”
- “What competencies and behaviours do I need to develop in my team and my suppliers?”
- Web-based managed service.
- Automated participant invitations, reminders and progress tracking.
- Target setting option.
- Optional anonymity control.
- Capture of parameter scoring and related issues.
- Reports updated in real-time.
- Consensus management.
- In-depth gap analysis.
- Capture suggested improvement actions.
- Recommended actions (Improvement Report).
- Export comments and suggested improvement actions to action management tool.
- Categorise relationships for category-based reporting.
- Categorise participants under ‘roles’, for role-based reporting.
How it works:
- Request self-assessment from an unlimited number of suppliers.
- Typically 1-5 participants per supplier.
- Aim to repeat every 12 months.
- Endorsed by and/or promoted by customer, but paid for by supplier (optionally paid for by customer).