Continuous Sustainable Improvement Plan (CSIP)
SC21 requires signatories to develop and progress a Continuous Sustainable Improvement Plan (CSIP). Comments and suggested improvement actions from any of the SC21 diagnostic tools can be added (or even imported automatically) to an Kanban-board-based action management tool.
Actions also typically flow from a number of areas and activities:
- Customer or supplier requirements.
- Change management and Improvement programmes.
- Diagnostic and assessment outputs.
- Existing programmes and projects.
- Planning activities.
- Risk and dependency assessments.
- etc, etc.
Addressing key issues not only builds trust, but also enhances the quality and effectiveness of a relationship.
Answers questions like:
- “How do I make sure any change/improvement initiative doesn’t stall?”
- “How can I make sure that the relevant people have access to the relevant actions, while also being able to have an overview of activity progression?”
- Web-based service.
- Expertly aligned to SC21 best practice and templates.
- Based on ‘Kanban Board’ approach.
- ‘Drag and drop’ action progression.
- Assign action owner.
- Access model allows for central overview with restricted access for action owners.
- Colour coded priority.
- Various progress/department reports, updated in real-time.
- Customised fields.
- Custom reports.
- Share access with other organisation(s) (e.g. for Joint Relationship Management Plans).
How it works:
- Import actions.
- Assign ownership.
- Track progress.