Business Excellence (BusEx)
Business Excellence (BusEx) is a 9-section 44-parameter diagnostic tool, based on the EFQM Excellence model, and is typically completed by a number of participants, to establish the readiness of an organisation’s capacity to deliver results.
Answers questions like:
- “Where should we focus (improvement) attention?”
- Web-based managed service.
- Automated participant invitations, reminders and progress tracking.
- Target setting option.
- Optional anonymity control.
- Capture of parameter scoring and related issues.
- Reports updated in real-time.
- Consensus management.
- Facilitator/Practitioner support.
- In-depth gap analysis between organisations, departments, functional teams, etc.
- Capture suggested improvement actions.
- Recommended actions (Improvement Report).
- Export comments and suggested improvement actions to action management tool.
- Categorise participant under ‘roles’, for role-based reporting.
How it works:
- Individual or multiple self-assessments of one organisation (or department, project, team, etc).
- Typically 1-5 participants.
- Aim to repeat every 12 months.