Maturity Assessment Programme (MAP)
The Maturity Assessment Programme (MAP) is a diagnostic tool modelled on the operational clauses of ISO 44001 (previously BS 11000).
It is typically completed by a number of participants occupying different vertical roles within the organisation’s hierarchy. It establishes an organisation’s readiness to engage in collaborative working relationships/partnering arrangements.
Answers questions like:
- “Where do we stand with regard to Collaborative Working?”
- “What should be our area of focus for improvement?”
- “How can we engage with more suppliers, more appropriately and more constructively?”
- “Where should we focus (improvement) attention across our supply chain?”
- “What competencies and behaviours do I need to develop in my team and my suppliers?”
- Web-based managed service.
- Automated participant invitations, reminders and progress tracking.
- Optional anonymity control.
- Capture of parameter scoring and related issues.
- Reports updated in real-time.
- In-depth gap analysis between organisations, departments, functional teams, etc.
- Capture suggested improvement actions.
- Export comments and suggested improvement actions to action management tool.
- Categorise relationships for category-based reporting.
- Categorise participants under ‘roles’, for role-based reporting.
How it works:
- Multiple self-assessments of one organisation (or department, project, team, etc).
- Typically 5-20 participants (scalable for as many as needed).
- Can include opinions from customer and supplier organisations.
- Aim to repeat every 12 months.