Domains and Partners
Specific areas in which NIP has solutions and partners include:
Outsourcing Management, e.g.:
- Diagnostics for the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and its biggest outsource partner, CarillionAmey, helping to start turn around their struggling £1.2bn relationship.
Collaborative Working, e.g.:
- NIP is developing diagnostics to support the embedding of core collaborative working principles and certification to ISO44001 (formerly BS11000).
- NIP also ICW Delivery Partners, have implemented its CRAFT survey tools online and are Members of the ICW Executive Network, members of which meet regularly as a group, and in sub-groups, to share knowledge, stimulate ideas, offer guidance and – through the members’ practical experience – build valuable inter-personal relationships.
- NIP also works with Accord Partners.
Contract Management, e.g.:
- Participation in IACCM webinar programmes.
- Contributions to the Association of Strategic Alliance Professional (ASAP) Handbook.
- ASAP is a professional association committed to elevating and promoting the profession and discipline of alliance management. NIP have worked with ASAP to map their Alliance Life Cycle Framework to BS11000, the British Standard for Collaborative Working Relationships that has been reworked into ISO44001.
Aerospace & Defence, e.g.:
- NIP are delivering approved solutions into the A|D|S 21st Century Supply Chains (SC21) initiative – automating the business and relationships diagnostics that comprise the programme and supporting its strategic delivery partners.
- A|D|S is the premier trade organisation advancing the UK Aerospace, Defence, Security and Space industries. Farnborough International Limited (FIL), which runs the Farnborough International Airshow, is a wholly-owned subsidiary.
Local Government, e.g.:
- Building on legacy Contracts Register systems to implement national procurement strategy diagnostics online.
Supply Chain, e.g.:
- Supporting NATS with online supplier management diagnostics.
- Enabling FSL Aerospace to scale-up its engagement with its supply chain and with its customers.
Sales Channels, e.g.:
- Portfolio management for RedHat’s resellers.
- Typically, sales channels are engaged and mobilised to build, enable, and empower a robust ecosystem of partners that amplify market position, with the intention of driving faster sales growth, realising efficiencies, and securing broader portfolio adoption.
NIP also supports the work of the Mises Institute, the world’s largest, oldest, and most influential educational institution devoted to promoting Austrian economics, freedom, and peace in the tradition of classical liberalism.