RelEx Relationship Excellence Diagnostic
Relationship Excellence (RelEx) is an 8-step diagnostic tool, modelled on the operational clauses of the ISO 44001 standard (previously BS11000) and is typically completed by a number of participants, to establish the readiness of an organisation to engage in collaborative working relationships/partnering arrangements.
Answers questions like:
- “How can we introduce a larger number of suppliers to the concept of collaborative relationships?”
- “How can we engage with more suppliers, more appropriately and more constructively?”
- “What do our suppliers think of themselves and their capability to have constructive relationships?”
- “Where should we focus (improvement) attention across our supply chain?”
- “What competencies and behaviours do I need to develop in my team and my suppliers?”
- Web-based managed service.
- Automated participant invitations, reminders and progress tracking.
- Target setting option.
- Optional anonymity control.
- Capture of parameter scoring and related issues.
- Reports updated in real-time.
- Consensus management.
- In-depth gap analysis between organisations, departments, functional teams, etc.
- Capture suggested improvement actions.
- Recommended actions (Improvement Report).
- Export comments and suggested improvement actions to action management tool.
- Categorise relationships for category-based reporting.
- Categorise participant ‘roles’ for role based reporting
How it works:
- Individual or multiple self-assessments of one organisation (or department, project, team, etc).
- Typically 1-5 participants.
- Aim to repeat every 12 months.
- Endorsed by and/or promoted by customer, but paid for by supplier (optionally paid for by customer).