All organisations are susceptible to risk, and SC21 recommends an analysis of risk – and a plan – to cover awareness, mitigation and avoidance.
A Risk Register Kanban board acts as a central repository for all risks identified by the organisation and, for each risk, includes information such as source, nature, treatment option, existing counter-measures, recommended counter-measures and so on.
Comments and suggested improvement actions from any of the NIP diagnostic tools can be added (or even imported automatically) to an online Kanban-board-based risk management tool.
Actions also typically flow from a number of areas and activities, e.g.:
- Customer or supplier issues.
- Change management and Improvement programmes.
- Diagnostic and assessment outputs.
- Risk and dependency assessments.
- etc, etc.
Answers questions like:
- “What are the most critical risks?”
- Web-based service.
- Expertly aligned to SC21 best practice and templates.
- Based on ‘Kanban Board’ approach.
- ‘Drag and drop’ action progression.
- Assign risk/action owner.
- Access model allows for central overview with restricted access for action owners.
- Colour coded priority.
- Various progress and department reports, updated in real-time.
- Customised fields.
- Custom reports.