The Trust Index is a 10-parameter diagnostic tool.
It is typically completed by a number of participants to:
- Establish the degree of trust in a business-to-business (B2B) relationship.
- Surface any issues that need addressing.
- Web-based managed service.
- Automated participant invitations, reminders and progress tracking.
- Optional anonymity control.
- Capture of parameter scoring and related issues.
- Reports updated in real-time.
- In-depth gap analysis between organisations, departments, functional teams, etc.
- Capture suggested improvement actions.
- Export comments and suggested improvement actions to action management tool.
- Categorise relationships for category-based reporting.
- Categorise participants under ‘roles’, for role-based reporting.
How it works:
- Single relationship (2 or more parties), with mutual measurement.
- One-to-many relationships (portfolio), with one-way measurement (survey mode) inviting:
- Our relationship managers to review our partners’ capability/performance, and/or
- Our partners to assess our organisation’s capability/performance.
- Typically 10-25 particpants from each party (scalable for as many as needed).
- Aim to repeat every 3, 6 or 12 months, depending on criticality and current state of relationship.